School Camp Overview
Welcome to a unique natural wonderland. Noosa Eco Retreat is the gateway to so many different special destinations! Just 100 metres to Lake Cooroibah and adjacent to Queensland‘s cleanest urban river system, at the gateway to the Great Sandy National Park (Cooloola section). Only 20 minutes from Noosa’s iconic beach and less than 2 km from over 50 km of pristine beach including the magnificent Teewah Coloured Sands and Double Island Point. Our setting amongst the natural bushland is perfect for relaxing and educational bushwalks with the opportunity to meet some of the native birds and animals that inhabit the area.
**The school camp area is closed to the general public from Monday mornings until schools depart after lunch on Friday** No other Outdoor Education Provider can offer so many dynamic adventure learning activities, camp styles, camp combinations and accommodation options in one pristine location just 2 hours north of Brisbane.
Unique & Economical features of Noosa Eco Retreat Camp
- No transport required once you arrive.
- Canoe the tranquil waterways of Noosa River, Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba.
- Ride through State Forrest and hike through National Park
- Surf and Body Board on North Shore Beach (1.3km flat walk to beach).
- No urban encroachment surrounds the camp sites.
- Superior resort style Teacher accommodation at Residential Camp.
- Qualified Chefs not camp cooks.
- Experienced and professional Adventure Trainers and a dedicated Camp Coordinator for each camp.
“Drew, can i take this opportunity, to most sincerely thank you and your staff for the support given to the college’s staff and students during the camp week. No issue was too big and your team delivered a strong program.” John Lord, Director college operations – Sheldon college
For use free of charge, (subject to availability)
- Large grassed playing areas
- Swimming pool for your use during free time (Students must be supervised at all times)
Noosa Eco Retreat offers a wide variety of accommodation choices. Irrespective of your budget we can accommodate your needs in either resort style rooms, permanent tent sites, cabins or camping.
“I just wanted to thank you and everyone at Total Adventures for what was a very successful event. Both parents and the boys had a terrific time, they thoroughly enjoyed the activities. Everyone commented on the professionalism of your staff who were very thorough when explaining each activity and seemed to be having as good a time as us. I should also pass the congratulations and thanks to everyone in the kitchen. It’s not easy to make parents and boys equally happy with food. There was plenty of it and it was very tasty as well! The units looked immaculate (as always) and everything in general was great. Even the weather was perfect, with the rain helping to get rid of dust and making the bike ride more fun. Please book us in for the same time next year”. Jorge Ruiz, Father & Son Camp – Marist College Ashgrove