**The school camp area is closed to the general public from Monday mornings until schools depart after lunch on Friday** No other Outdoor Education Provider can offer so many dynamic adventure learning activities, camp styles, camp combinations and accommodation options in one pristine location just 2 hours north of Brisbane.
Welcome to a unique natural wonderland. Noosa Eco Retreat is the gateway to so many different special destinations! Just 100 metres to Lake Cooroibah and adjacent to Queensland‘s cleanest urban river system, at the gateway to the Great Sandy National Park (Cooloola section). Only 20 minutes from Noosa’s iconic beach and less than 2 km from over 50 km of pristine beach including the magnificent Teewah Coloured Sands and Double Island Point. Our setting amongst the natural bushland is perfect for relaxing and educational bushwalks with the opportunity to meet some of the native birds and animals that inhabit the area.
Unique & Economical features of Noosa School Camp
- No transport required once you arrive.
- Canoe the tranquil waterways of Noosa River, Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba.
- Ride through State Forrest and hike through National Park
- Surf and Body Board on North Shore Beach (1.3km flat walk to beach).
- No urban encroachment surrounds the camp sites.
- Qualified Chefs not camp cooks.
- Teacher accommodation with resort bedding and linen provided.
- Experienced and professional Adventure Trainers and a dedicated Camp Coordinator for each camp.
“Drew, can i take this opportunity, to most sincerely thank you and your staff for the support given to the college’s staff and students during the camp week. No issue was too big and your team delivered a strong program.” John Lord, Director college operations – Sheldon college
Large grassed playing areas.
Swimming pool for your use during free time (Students must be supervised at all times).